- Mother of Pearl and Czech glass bead rosary
- Lovely natural design with ocean and floral elements
- St. Rita is the patron of hopeless causes
- Stunning gift of faith for a friend or family member
- Designed and handcrafted exclusively at The Catholic Company
This exclusive St. Rita rosary utilizes breathtaking, iridescent white Mother of Pearl Shell beads, which come from the hard internal layer of the sea mollusk that produces pearls. Czech glass* rose Our Father beads add color and grace to the piece. These floral beads and the centerpiece invoke the image of the thorny rose, and remind us of the divine thorn St. Rita received in her forehead; she used this pain to beautifully unite herself to the sufferings of Christ, as should we. St. Rita, help of the hopeless, pray for us in our times of desperate need! Includes a full color prayer card with a prayer for St. Rita's intercession.
© Copyright 2019 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
*Glassworkers have embedded a beautiful rose into each side of these gorgeous lampworked beads . Size and shape may vary slightly and color may vary from dye lot to dye lot. Items are made with solid color glass, which means the base color of the glass is saturated throughout the object and will not fade or rub off over time.
- Decades: 8mm Mother of Pearl beads, 3mm colored Swarovski Glass Pearls
- OF: 10mm Czech Glass Lampworked flower bead, Swarovski Glass, oval silver-plated brass beads
- Oxidized silver 1/2" St Rita Rose centerpiece & 2" Classic Crucifix, made in Italy
- 19.25" (L) - may vary due to slight variances in bead size