- Charming, colorful & engaging children's book
- Stella goes to a new school and makes new friends
- Teaches kids to count on Jesus for courage in any situation
- Helps them learn to pray to Jesus as their friend, like Stella did
- Must-have for your family library
It isn’t easy to go to a new school and make new friends, but kids will discover through Stella the Brave that they can count on Jesus for courage in any situation. As young readers follow Stella through her first day at school in a brand-new city, they will relate to her fears, struggles, and triumphs. They will recognize through her constant prayers that Jesus can be the friend who always provides strength to conquer each day’s obstacles… and that there’s a lot to rejoice in along the way!