- Unique sterling pendant formed around a disk of Connemara marble
- Sterling silver 18" chain
- Classic Irish symbols and symbols of the Faith
- Made in Ireland by master-jewelers
- Faithful expression of love and wonderful Irish tradition
This stunning pendant is a unique design, created in Ireland by master-jewelers. It features a flat disc of authentic Connemara marble topped with a tree of life symbol, crafted in sterling silver. The leaves of the tree are Trinity Knots, adding another dimension of faith and significance to this fine piece. Connemara marble is known as Ireland's gemstone, a unique and rare form of marble only found in Connemara, in the heart of the west of Ireland. Elegantly gift boxed.
*This distinctive piece has been Irish hallmarked by the Assay office at Dublin Castle, a guild of goldsmiths established in 1637 to insure the fine quality of gold and silver from Ireland.
- Pendant: .79" (H) x .79" (W)
- Chain: 18" (L)
- Sterling silver and Connemara marble