- Sterling silver Trinity Knot drop earrings
- Accented with genuine Connemara marble
- Classic Irish symbol, symbol of the Faith
- Made in Ireland by master-jewelers
- Wonderful Irish gift, rich in history and tradition
The Trinity Knot on these lovely drop earrings signifies eternal life and never-ending love in the Holy Trinity, with no beginning and no end. These were crafted in Ireland by master-jewelers, in sterling silver and Connemara marble, a unique stone that dates back to ancient times and is known as “Ireland’s gemstone.” They proclaim the Faith and are steeped in Irish history and tradition. A wonderful gift for a woman you cherish.
*This distinctive set has been Irish hallmarked by the Assay office at Dublin Castle, a guild of goldsmiths established in 1637 to insure the fine quality of gold and silver from Ireland.
- .87"(H) x .51"(W)
- Sterling silver, Connemara marble