- Sterling silver Trinity Knot pendant on 18" chain
- Four beautiful Trinity Knots woven together
- Classic Irish symbol, symbol of the Faith
- Made in Ireland by master-jewelers
- Irish gift rich in tradition and love
The Trinity Knot dates back to ancient times when monks in Ireland were trying to illustrate the gospels and explain the Holy Trinity. Its circular design (with no beginning and no end) represents eternal life and endless love in union with God. This is a truly unique sterling silver pendant that incorporates four knots to reflect the rich history and ancient traditions of Ireland and the gift of the Faith. A wonderful Irish gift for a woman you love.
*This distinctive piece has been Irish hallmarked by the Assay office at Dublin Castle, a guild of goldsmiths established in 1637 to insure the fine quality of gold and silver from Ireland.
- Pendant: .98"(H) x .87"(W)
- Chain: 18" (L)
- Sterling silver
- Elegantly gift boxed