- Sterling Silver Miraculous Medal Ring
- Women's ring
- Hand set Cubic Zirconia around center
- Cut out crosses accent the sides
- Beautiful and unique!
We see the Miraculous Medal, first designed by Our Lady and given to St. Catherine Laboure in a vision in 1830, often on necklaces and bracelets. However much rarer is the Miraculous Medal found on a ring. This absolutely stunning cubic zirconia Marian ring highlights the sterling silver Miraculous Medal, which is surrounded by tiny crystals and is marked on each side by a cut out cross. No doubt its wearer will receive questions and attention due to the shimmering style and powerful Miraculous Medal in the center of this lovely ring. A beautiful piece of Catholic Marian jewelry for anyone with a devotion to Our Lady.
- Sterling silver Miraculous Medal measures ½”
- Genuine Sterling Silver - Available in sizes 5-8
- Approx. diameter: 16mm (sz 5), 17mm (sz 6), 18mm (sz 7), & 19mm (sz 9)