- Wonderful and inspiring morning meditations
- Reminder of God's love, mercy, & provision
- Do your days feel uncertain and chaotic? Do you long for peace?
- Relatable stories, reflections, & personal devotions
- Great gift for those struggling to balance the demands of life
Do your days sometimes feel uncertain and chaotic? Do you wonder if what you're doing each day matters in the grand scheme of life? Are you seeking calm and peace amid turmoil? In Sure as the Sunrise, bestselling author Emily Ley offers inspiration and reassurance that God's mercy, delight, and provision are as sure as the sunrise--and ready to greet you each morning with hope and joy. Reading Sure as the Sunrise is like having coffee with your best friend each morning. With vulnerability and relatability, Emily shares her own stories and struggles, while also giving you permission to stop and check in with yourself--how are you doing, really? Every five days of devotions are separated with additional inspiration or space for personal reflection. If you are the type of person who loves starting your day with a planner or Bible in hand, this is a wonderful tool to add God's delight to your days. Or, if you need help creating a morning routine to put more calm and joy in your day, this book can help you do it.