- The Adoration of the Shepherds by Ghirlandaio
- Superior reproduction in a 1000-piece puzzle
- One of the most sacred events and famous works of art in our Catholic history
- Sturdy, high quality puzzle pieces
- Interactive family fun that delights and teaches
Painted around 1485 by Dominico Ghirlandaio for the Sasseti Chapen in Santa Trinita in Florence, The Adoration of the Shepherds commemorates one of the most sacred events of Christianity, and is one of the most recognizable paintings in the world. While the painting still resides in Florence today, you can enjoy this 1000-piece puzzle which is a high quality reproduction of Ghirlandaio's work. It uses vegetable dyes on recycled board, and the pieces are sturdy for multiple uses. Constructing the puzzle and sharing in the story of the Nativity is hands-on formation and quality family time. Look for the other puzzles in the Mysteries of the Rosary series, and enjoy them all.
- Finished Puzzle is 19.25" (H) x 26.6" (W) x .07" (D)
- Recycled Board