- Guide to preparing for your wedding & marriage
- Wedding planning guide
- Reflections and insights to help you prepare your heart
- Comprehensive, faithful, Catholic guide for brides-to-be
Congratulations! You’re getting married!
Approaching the practicalities of wedding planning from a Catholic perspective, The Catholic Wedding Planner has all the checklists, worksheets, and bullet points you need to stay organized and equipped while preparing for your wedding.
Topics covered in The Catholic Wedding Planner include:
- Learning about the Sacrament of Matrimony
- Managing your wedding budget
- Planning the liturgy, music, and reception
- Building your wedding party and guest list
- Preparing to start a new life with your spouse
As you nail down the details of your wedding day, this planner will give you the opportunity to prepare your heart for marriage. Throughout this book, you will be invited to pause and reflect with three amazing Catholic wives and mothers. Jenny Uebbing, Emily Wilson, and Rachel Balducci share their wisdom and guide you through reflections on each of Saint Paul’s “Love is” descriptions in First Corinthians.
This unique wedding planner will help you keep track of the details without losing sight of what matters most. You and your fiancé are answering God’s call to a unique and beautiful vocation in the Sacrament of Matrimony. Enter into this time, enjoy it, and let this book be a helpful companion and guide along the way.
- Edited by Our Sunday Visitor
- 256 pages