- Guide to celebrating the Liturgical Year
- Practical and easy to use
- Feasts, litanies, saints, & suggested activities
- Grow closer to the Lord and unite with the Church as you celebrate
- Wonderful for individuals and families seeking deeper union with the Church
Throughout the year, you will learn and be encouraged by the saints, follow feasts and fasts, tune into the Liturgy of the Hours, and offer up a penance on Fridays in commemoration of Jesus’ sacrifice for you.
Most importantly, you’ll grow closer to the Lord.
Practical and easy to use, you’ll find opportunities to connect to your faith in meaningful and extraordinary ways, including ideas for finding time to pray, making seasonal snacks for the whole family, observing a meaningful Lent, celebrating the full Octave of Christmas, and so much more!
Discover how you can grow closer to the Lord as you connect with him through the Church, her rhythms, and the many celebrations and observances she offers us.
- Author: Karen Edmisten
- 320 pages