- Superior reproduction in a 1000-piece puzzle
- The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci
- One of the most sacred events and famous works of art in our Catholic history
- Sturdy, high quality puzzle pieces
- Interactive family fun that delights and teaches
Painted in 1495 for the renovation of the church of Santa Maria dell Grazie in Milan, Italy, da Vinci's Last Supper commemorates one of the most sacred events of Christianity, and is one of the most recognizable paintings in the world. While the painting still resides in Milan today, you can enjoy this 1000-piece puzzle which is a high quality reproduction of da Vinci's work. It uses vegetable dyes on recycled board, and the pieces are sturdy for multiple uses. Constructing the puzzle and sharing in the story of the Last Supper is hands-on formation and quality family time.
- Finished Puzzle is 19.25"(H) x 26.6"(W) x .07"(D)
- Recycled board