- Wonderful primer on the Latin Mass
- Written by Maria Montessori
- Depth, richness and insight
- Explains symbolism, parts, and meaning
- Perfect for kids of all ages and a wonderful primer for adults
She describes also the role of the priest, the use and symbolism of vestments, and much more. Then she proceeds—in refreshingly straightforward language, and with abundant illustrations—to follow the order of the Mass as it slowly unfolds in word and gesture. This is a sure guide to the beauties of the traditional Mass for children of all ages, and at the same time a wonderful primer for adults who want to deepen their understanding of the Mass of the Ages.
- Author: Maria Montessori
- 100 Pages