- Spiritual journey to detachment from material goods
- Based on the Little Way of St. Therese
- Learn from her words and examples
- Helps you make God the center of your life and home
- Live a balanced life free of attachment to material pleasures
Do your possessions “spark joy”? In our materialistic society, we are often plagued with the slow torture of accumulated stuff, which creates disharmony, prevents us from living in the present moment, and keeps us from setting our eyes upon Heaven.
The Little Way of Living with Less is a spiritual journey guided by St. Thérèse of Lisieux toward a “less is more” manner of living. It shares one couple's effort to downsize, declutter, and detach — and the challenge of growing in virtues that is associated with this process. Indeed, this book serves as a practical antidote to the consumerism and commodification of daily home life today.
Through the words and example of the Little Flower, you will find peace, joy, and security as you learn how to overcome disorder — whether physical, mental, or spiritual. St. Thérèse will help form you in single-mindedness to complete the ordinary with extraordinary, selfless love, and you'll soon find yourself becoming intentional about making God the center of your life and your home.
Best of all, you will discover that “everything is grace” (St. Thérèse) and will begin thanking God for your many blessings and experiencing His miraculous favors with greater mindfulness. Inspired by the Little Way, you will more confidently seek the things above and “choose all” in holiness. Let “the greatest saint of modern times” show you how to:
- Let go of clutter, unhealthy habits, vices, and sin
- Simplify your life and manage fear and anxiety
- Create order, beauty, and vibrancy in your home
- Detach from the world, cultivate poverty of spirit, and attain Heaven
- Find the happiness and gratitude that come from within
- Become humble and small, trusting in the mercy of God
By living an integrated life that is free of materialistic pleasures, you will develop the freedom of a child of God to abandon yourself to the Father's will. Enter into the Heart of Jesus and make room in your heart to experience the wonders of His love!
- Author: Laraine Bennett
- 176 pages