- The Vatican Cookbook & Swiss Guard chef's apron
- Journey to the Vatican in your own kitchen!
- Exclusively designed gift set from The Catholic Company
- A great book filled with stunning images and a serving of history
- Attractive apron to complement your cooking experience
Holy ravioli, the perfect pairing! This is a cookbook and apron set that stands out in a crowd.
The Pontifical Swiss Guard presents to you The Vatican Cookbook: a unique collection of exceptional recipes, from everyday staples to holiday feasts. And our Catholic Company exclusively-designed apron is a salute to their ability! (Because the members of the Swiss Guard wield both axe and fork with the same finesse.)
In this cookbook you'll find the classics that have been served at Vatican tables for centuries, alongside the finest of modern Roman cuisine.
It also features superb photographs that take us behind the scenes to the secret and special places of Vatican City. Walk the hallowed halls of St. Peter’s, the Vatican Museums, and the Sistine Chapel. Enjoy the stories and legends of the Swiss Guard handed down since the days of Michelangelo.
So tie on your apron for an experience that welcomes you into Vatican life while you feast on exceptional foods ranging from the simple to the sublime.
From the Pope's table to yours: Buon Appetito!
Chef style white apron: Fun design featuring culinary artwork that incorporates a fork and the traditional halberd (ax) used by the Swiss Guard. Poly/cotton blend. Durable commercial grade apron with neck strap and waist tie. Measures: 30" x 34".
The Vatican Cookbook by David Geisser. Hardcover. English. Measures: 9" x 12". Pages: 208.
- Gift set
- White apron: cotton/poly blend with waist tie and neck strap.
- Book: Hardcover, 208 pages, English.