- Wonderful children's book
- Beautifully illustrated stories
- The 4 Women Doctors of the Church
- Their lives, challenges, intellectual & spiritual impact
- Must-have for your family library, especially for girls
The Women Doctors of the Church is a beautifully illustrated introduction for children to four extraordinary women who have helped shape the Church. Saint Hildegard of Bingen, Saint Teresa of Ávila, Saint Catherine of Siena, and Saint Thérèse of Lisieux all faced unique challenges in their lives but fixed their identities firmly in Christ and became incredible examples of holiness. These women — called Doctors of the Church for their intellectual and spiritual impact — show us what it means to have a servant’s heart, how to love God and neighbor, and why it’s important to follow God’s unique plan for our lives.
Written especially for Catholic families, The Women Doctors of the Church brings these amazing women to life for young hearts and minds, reminding us that we are all called to be saints — and maybe even someday Doctors of the Church!
- Author: Colleen Pressprich, Illustrated by Adalee Hude
- 36 pages