- Through Death to Life: Preparing to Celebrate the Funeral Mass
- Excellent resource for all Catholics
- Learn how to prepare for the funeral of a loved one
- Complete selection of readings and antiphons for funeral vigils and Masses
This leading Catholic funeral planning resource contains all the approved lectionary readings and other liturgical texts needed to celebrate a funeral Mass. A practical tool for priests, deacons, and lay pastoral ministers as they help grieving Catholics plan the funeral of a loved one. Family members select preferred readings and prayers and record them on an easy-to-follow selection sheet.
- All required changes from the 2011 edition of the new Roman Missal, official lectionary readings approved for use at the funeral Mass, and the pertinent texts from the Order of Christian Funerals
- Updated pastoral introduction offers comfort to both families and their pastoral leaders
- Comprehensive selection sheet included for families to fill out as they choose their readings and prayers
- Contains two distinct numbering systems: one coincides with the official liturgical books and the other with the Funeral Mass and Rite of Committal ritual card set published for presiders by Ave Maria Press
- Brief, informative appendix explaining Church teaching on the practice of cremation
- 9" (H) x 6" (W)
- Softcover, 87 pgs.