- What Catholics Really Believe: 52 Answers to Common Misconceptions About the Catholic Faith
- By renowned author and apologist Karl Keating
- A fast-reading, engrossing book
- Perfect way to understand the Faith and share it with others
- Great read for both Catholics and non-Catholics
The popular apologist and best-selling author of Catholicism and Fundamentalism, Karl Keating, addresses fifty-two of the most common misconceptions about the Catholic Faith that are held by many Catholics and Protestants.
Drawing upon Scripture and the Catholic tradition, he not only shows the logical errors in these positions but clearly spells out Catholic teaching and explains the rationale behind frequently misunderstood doctrines and practices.
An excellent guide to what Catholics really believe and why.
Table of Contents:
- The Teaching Church and Its Authority
- The Bible - Its inerrancy and Authenticity
- The Mass and the Sacraments
- The Immaculate Conception, Apparitions, and the Rosary
- Our Eternal Destiny
- Evangelization, Missionaries, and Better Homilies
- Catholic Customs, Devotions, and Disciplines
- The Spirit World and Superstitions
"With erudition, wit, and charm, Karl Keating explains some of the most common misunderstandings of the Roman Catholic Church. I highly recommend this work to Catholics seeking better to understand our Faith."
- Cardinal John O'Connor, Archdiocese of New York
"Keating is simply one of the best Catholic apologists alive. He writes in the tradition of, and as a worthy successor to, Frank Sheed and Fulton Sheen. He is thoroughly orthodox, reasonable, clear, and interesting."
- Peter Kreeft, Renowned philosopher, author, and speaker
- Author: Karl Keating
- Format: Softcover
- Pages: 160
- 8 (H) x 5.25 (W)