- Who Am I to Judge? Responding to Relativism with Logic and Love
- How to understand the classical view of morality
- Learn how to discuss and engage with those who believe in relativism
"Don't be so judgmental!"
"Why are Christians so intolerant?"
"Why can't we just coexist?"
In an age in which preference has replaced morality, many people find it difficult to speak the truth, afraid of the reactions they will receive if they say something is right or wrong. Using engaging stories and personal experience, Edward Sri helps us understand the classical view of morality and equips us to engage relativism, appealing to both the head and the heart. Learn how Catholic morality is all about love, why making a judgment is not judging a person's soul, and why, in the words of Pope Francis, "relativism wounds people."
- Real Freedom, Real Love
- Sharing truth with compassion
- Why "I disagree" doesn't mean "I hate you"
- Measures: 5.25" x 8"