- Why We're Catholic: Our Reasons for Faith, Hope, and Love
- The one book you can give to anyone
- Clear, joyful, helpful explanations
- A book that understands WHY we believe what we believe
How can you believe all this stuff?
This is the number-one question Catholics get asked—and, sometimes, we ask ourselves. Why do we believe that God exists, that he became a man and came to save us, that what looks like a wafer of bread is actually his body? Why do we believe that he inspired a holy book and founded an infallible Church to teach us the one true way to live?
Ever since he became Catholic, Trent Horn has spent a lot of time answering these questions, trying to explain to friends, family, and total strangers the reasons for his faith.
- Some didn’t believe in God, or even in the existence of truth
- Others said they were spiritual but didn’t think you needed religion to be happy
- Some were Christians who thought Catholic doctrines over-complicated the pure gospel
- And some were fellow Catholics who had a hard time understanding everything they professed to believe on Sunday
Why We’re Catholic assembles the clearest, friendliest, most helpful answers that Trent learned to give to all these people and more. Beginning with how we can know reality and ending with our hope of eternal life, it’s the perfect way to help skeptics and seekers (or Catholics who want to firm up their faith) understand the evidence that bolsters our belief—and brings us joy.
- Author: Trent Horn
- Format: Softcover
- Pages: 240