- Daily journal to help young girls learn to pray
- Scripture verse, short meditation, prayer and writing prompt
- Lined space for art and writing so she can record her daily inspirations
- Beautiful way for tween girls to grow closer to God and comfortable with prayer
Help her develop a vibrant prayer life. Consistent prayer is one of the keys to a strong relationship with Christ. This journal is designed to give girls ages 8 to 12 a fun and special place to write down their thoughts, prayers, and answers to prayer.
Girls will learn that prayer isn’t confusing or complicated, but simply having a conversation with God—telling Him what’s on their mind and heart and receiving truth from Him. Now girls can also record what God is telling them in their own fun and personalized prayer journal. Each entry includes a short prayer, an inspiring thought, a verse of Scripture, or a writing prompt…and plenty of open space to write down their responses.
Give the special tween girl in your life this valuable tool she can use to grow closer to God and experience all that He has in store for her through the power of prayer.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Author: Wynter Pitts
- Pages: 144
- Format: Hardcover with Ribbon
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Created Date:
- Harvest House