- Rich and insightful prompts and exercises
- 10 week format for married couples
- Based on Church teaching and authors' experiences
- Bring healing, peace, understanding and communication to your marriage
To Know, Love and Serve is a healing marriage study that brings the wisdom and experience of the Church’s teaching on marriage to a practical program designed to strengthen and heal the unity of spouses. The ten-week format, founded on communication, explores the different dimensions of marriage through a straight forward and sensitive approach that reflects the clinical and personal experience of the authors.
To purchase the book To Know, Love and Serve that is the foundational study for the workbook, go here: To Know, Love and Serve: A Path to Marital Fulfillment
- Authors: Melissa Guzik & Jean MacKenzie
- 98 pages